Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need help writing 2 paragraphs about native american names? due tomorrow!?

our teacher told us to name ourselves a native american name that describes ourself, i dont get what she means. she told us about a guy that plays games with wolves and when he plays games with the wolves it looks like hes dancing with them so his nickname is dancing wolves. i need to write 2 paragraphes about what native american nickname should be mine. i have to read it infront of the class so i dont want to embarass myself with a name that doesnt describe me at all. i like music, animals, nature. i guess thats it i dont know and its due tomorrow so i need help writing 2 paragraphes with this. and also i have soooo much homework every day and even if i start it right when i come home it still takes the whole day for me to finish it, im an A+ student but so far things are reallyu confusing to me and when i come home i want to relax from the stress i had in school but i have to do my homework which i have no time to relax. how do i finiah my homework faster? and also the school day seems like forever, how do i pass the time in school? that will be hard cuz the teachers are watching your every move so i cant get away with passing notes, listening to my ipod, etc. thanks in advance

I need help writing 2 paragraphs about native american names? due tomorrow!?
blah that is such a stereotype, and not surprising that its still being taught. our ancestors did not just look out and see something interesting and then, "here, your going to be named dog taking a dump." Names were giving after much thought, and usually were handed down from a passed on relative, but not always. My name was given to my from my grandmother who is our clan matron. the meaning of my name means roughly 'winter rose' I was given my name late, when i was around 23. I had overcome many obstacles in life. A winter rose, is a rare beauty that can overcome such hardships, and brings a ray of hope in dark times. Your name should reflect who you are as a person. What's your greatest strength? As for your homework, lol, if you are doin your work than you dont have to pass time in school. use your time wisely, meaning if your done with one assignment, get working on your other classes homework. the more you get done the more free time you will have.passing notes, and listening to music is hardly worth wasting time on if it means sacrificing your after school free time.
Reply:indians get there names from heroic acts (or just acts ) they do

angel trumpet

No comments:

Post a Comment