Sunday, August 22, 2010

I cant remember the name of this native american movie?

I remember when i was younger so more than about 10 years ago


The movie starts when they are taking this old indian man somewhere and he starts telling his story of when he was young..... and I remember that he liked a girl in his village and he offers her father a horse for her but he didn't accept it so he went to other tribes in the night time and takes there horses and the next morning he rides up with all of these horses and he gets to mary her but then later in the movie there village gets attacked and a lot of people get scalped including his wife and child....That is when he stars going after the people who did it and the whole point of the movie is that he cant be killed. I thought it wasGeronimoo but its not and I know its not The Last of theMohican's


PLEASE HELP its driving me crazy.

I cant remember the name of this native american movie?
Dances with wolves?
Reply:No thats not it the movie was totally about indians but thankx Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment